This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Webprofiler has been merged with Devel!! All the development will continue in the Devel issue queue. Thanks to all the people who have used Webprofiler in these years .
Port of the Symfony WebProfiler Bundle as a Drupal 8 module.
- D3.js library, download here and put d3.min.js into libraries/d3 directly into the docroot
- highlight.js, download here and put all files into /libraries/highlight directly into the docroot
- Extension (Modules and Themes)
- Frontend (using browser Performance API, didn't works on Safari)
- Http (counting external Guzzle calls)
- Timeline (time and memory consumption)
- Logged user
See more at:
- http://makina-corpus.com/blog/metier/2015/nouveau-web-profiler-drupal-8 (in french)
WebProfiler beta versions are compatibile with the same beta from Core, so WebProfiler 8.x-1.1-beta15 is compatibile ONLY with Drupal Core 8.0.0-beta15. The new 8.x-2.0-beta15 implements the same features as 8.x-1.1-beta15 but has a new Backbone powered dashboard.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,099
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 9 November 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.