DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
This project combines:
- A git subtree split of the XML-RPC core module
- An example module for developers wishing to implement XML-RPC clients and servers.
Prior to Drupal 8, XML-RPC had been bundled in Drupal core since 2001, and the example code was, accordingly, in the Examples for Developers project.
Since XML-RPC was taken out of core during the development, the examples were brought under this same package to keep the whole a consistent package.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 181 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,979
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 16, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!