Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to profile your Drupal application using the XHProf profiler from facebook.
XHProf is a hierarchical profiler for PHP. It reports function-level call counts and inclusive and exclusive metrics such as wall (elapsed) time, CPU time and memory usage. A function's profile can be broken down by callers or callees. The raw data collection component is implemented in C as a PHP Zend extension called xhprof. XHProf has a simple HTML based user interface (written in PHP). The browser based UI for viewing profiler results makes it easy to view results or to share results with peers. A callgraph image view is also supported.
It also provides a native Drupal UI (as opposed to facebook's original php front end) to view the profiling data. Having this in Drupal provides several advantages:
- Simpler setup
- No need to setup extra vhosts
- Limit access via roles and permissions
- Use alternative storage backends such as MongoDb
D8 version also supports:
- uprofiler (https://github.com/FriendsOfPHP/uprofiler)
- Tideways (https://github.com/tideways/php-profiler-extension)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 466 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 45,935
- Last modified: January 11, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!