Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides an interface to consume external web services. It focuses on integrating web service operations as Rules actions, but can also be used as data provider for other modules.
WSClient comes with a user interface that allows site administrators to create REST and SOAP service descriptions with their respective operations and data types. Those service descriptions can be edited, cloned and deleted as well as imported/exported for sharing with other sites. Basic usage documentation can be found in the README.
Some useful tutorials can be found in the documentation.
wsclient.module depends on entity.module.
wsclient_rest.module depends on http_client.module.
wsclient_soap.module depends on the PHP SOAP extension, so make sure that it is available in your PHP install.
This project is sponsored by epiqo. Visit us at epiqo.com or contact us.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Rules
- Reported installs: 2,426 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 31,775
- Last modified: February 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.