Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Allows admins to hide workflow comments based on the state of a node in a role-sensitive way. It's basically so admins can comment about that's going on in a workflow state change without lesser roles being able to see what they said.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, User Management
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,354
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!