Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Next generation workflows for drupal
Workflow-ng allows one to customize drupal's built in workflows in a very flexible way.
In short, it's a rule-based event driven action evaluation system. (more)
E.g. this is useful for
• sending customized mails notifying your users about important changes
• building flexible content publishing workflows
• creating custom redirections
• and a lot more....
Modules may use workflow-ng's API to provide defaults, which can be customized by users.
Users can share their customizations by using the built-in import/export tool.
Required modules: token module
Modules known to integrate with workflow-ng:
• Node Profile
• Userpoints since 3.1
• Organic Groups since 5.x-7.x
• Temporary Invitation
• Buddylist 2
• Workflow Owner
• Content Access (since 1.4)
• Path Redirect (since 1.2)
• Node Queue (since 2.2)
• Revision moderation (in the latest dev snapshot)
• Subgroups for Organic Groups (in the latest dev snapshot)
• Node hierarchy
• User Stats
• Workflow-NG: Profile Action
Workflow-ng actions are not compatible with the actions module!
For a drupal 6 compatible version use the rules module, which is an improved port of workflow-ng and supports upgrading (and importing) workflow-ng rules as well as drupal 6 actions!
Status: There won't be any active development in the drupal 5 version or earlier any more. For any news, check out the rules module!
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Developer, Utility
- Downloads: 26,180
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.