Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Workbench scheduler provides users with the ability to create schedules that change moderated content from one workbench moderation state to another. When editing moderated content, users can select a schedule and set the start and end dates for when it should be applied.
A simple example of when this can be helpful is to have a content revision set to be published on a specific date, and unpublished at another.
Users with the correct permissions can create custom workbench schedules where they specify:
- The moderation state to be set when content reaches the "start date"
- The moderation state to be set when content reaches the "end date"
- Which content types should be able to use the schedule
When editing content, users with the correct permissions can select which schedule to apply to their content and set the start and end dates from the "Workbench Scheduler" settings of the node edit form.
It is possible to select only a start or end date, so that only the respective state change will be applied.
Workbench scheduler comes packaged with views support to allow the creation of custom dashboards.
Workbench scheduler comes packaged with features support to allow exporting of schedules.
This module is dependent on the following modules:
Workbench Scheduler 7.x-2.0-beta2
We've created a beta release of Workbench Scheduler version 2. This release addresses some common issues as well as adds some new exciting features such as better workbench integration and the ability to assign multiple schedules to a node.
For more information about this release please see its release page.
Because this is an beta version this not recommended for production use.
Warning: No upgrade path supported from version 7.x-1.x
This does not support an upgrade path from 7.x-1.x.
This module was sponsored by Johnson & Johnson.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 1,954 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,479
- Last modified: August 24, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.