The goal is for users to get up and running as fast as possible.
- Download this package
- Install Drupal using the Wordpress Kickstart profile.
- Run the Wordpress migration using the guided instructions on the homepage.
Wordpress Kickstart uses the Wordpress-inspired Twenty Eleven theme by default.
- Context - required for the Default Content module
- Ctools - required by the Context module
- Default Content - used for the front page instructions
- Features - we have 1 feature that sets a few defaults on the site
- IMCE & IMCE Wysiwyg - allows editors to upload images to content, enabled and configured automatically
- Media - enabled with shortcut added
- Migrate - require for Wordpress Migration module
- Pathauto - allows administrators to set nice urls for content
- Pathologic - preconfigured (helps for people who do not know how to set up local aliases)
- Wordpress Migrate - enabled with instructions page & links for importing via a WXR file
- Wysiwyg - preconfigured with the most popular wysiwyg for Drupal, TinyMCE
In addition this project provides a couple familiar shortcuts to the toolbar, 'Comments' & 'Media', both of which are prominent in the WP admin.
This project is sponsored by Mediacurrent Interactive Solutions.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,263
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.