This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
I'm seeking co-maintainer for this module, please apply
Whizzywig 3: this is recomended version because use new library Whizzywig 2011! Now smaller, faster, and use own Namespace!
THE FASTEST EDITOR for DRUPAL !!!
Are you looking for the fastest and smallest WYSIWYG Editor for Drupal? Then Whizzwyg is the answer. Fastest and smallest WYSIWYG Editor but features rich. You may not believe how fast and small this editor until you try it!
- Filter editor visibility based on textarea IDs, paths and content-type
- uses current techniques, best practice and technology
- provides a simple means of extending to add your own controls, or even replace the entire toolbar with your own
|Purpose||Simple editor with image & table support||Advanced editing. Most complete feature||-|
|Access Time||Very Fast||Slow||Fast|
|Space required (uncompressed size)||20 KB||4.4 MB/1.8 MB||+/- 500 KB|
|Support insert/delete for column/row in table||Yes||Yes||No|
|Teaser break||Use excerpt module||Yes or use excerpt module||Use excerpt module|
INSTALL and CONFIG Whizzywig 3
- Download http://unverse.net/whizzery/whizzywig2011.js and save to sites/all/libraries/whizzywig/
- Extract this module to sites/all/modules/whizzywig/
- Enable the whizzywig module in Drupal (admin/build/modules)
- CONFIG: Administer - Site Configuration - Whizzywig
INSTALL and CONFIG Whizzywig 2
Please read README.TXT in Whizzywig 2.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 191 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 35,487
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.