Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The WebPurify module provides developers an easy to use interface to the WebPurify REST API.
It also provides multiple filtering options using this interface, right out of the box. You have the option of blocking profane nodes/comments, replacing expletives upon submission (via input filter), or not doing any filtering at all.
This module is free, but the WebPurify service is a paid subscription service. Please see the WebPurify website for details.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,272
- Last modified: August 31, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.