This module will let you populate a webform select component with data from a view. To use this module:
- Create a new view.
- Create a "Webform Options" display.
- Add the fields you want to use as key and value for the select list as you please.
- Set the format to "Webform Select List".
- Modify the format options to choose the fields to use as key and value.
- Add the select component to your webform and pick your view under "Load a Pre-Built Option List".
Please keep in mind that the list will be included from the view and is not a hard coded list. When the webform is viewed, the component will get its data directly from the view. When viewing the results, only the 'key' may be available when the item is no longer in the view results.
Original author: mrconnerton