I am a Drupal developer living in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina. I have been working with Drupal since 2003 and have been a full time Drupal developer since 2007.
This year I was the Coding & Development track lead for DrupalCon New Orleans. Next year I'll be helping the Horizons track for DrupalCon Baltimore.
- Member for
- 5 years 1 month
- At least 1 edit
Lately I've been patching Core Drupal 8, as well as Drupal 7 CTools, Panels, and some other modules.
Credited on 7 issues fixed in the past 1 year
- Decoupled Blocks (138 commits)
- Presentation Framework (8 commits)
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) (7 commits)
- Panels Theme Override (5 commits)
- Menu example (3 commits)
- Webform Views Select (3 commits)
- Classy Panel Styles (1 commit)
- Panels (1 commit)
- Storage API (1 commit)
- Panelizer (1 commit)
- Total: 168 commits
mrjmd helps support and grow the Drupal community with the Drupal Association.