This module makes the progressbar provided by webform (>=4) clickable. For webform3 it also provides a forward compatible backport of the progressbar.
Which version should I use?
- If you're using webform4 then you must use 7.x-2.x.
- If you're building a new site (either using webform3 or webform4) use 7.x-2.x.
- For existing sites (on webform3) 7.x-1.x will be fine and maintained until version 2.0 is released. If you need webform4 earlier give 2.x a shot.
Upgrading from 1.x to 2.x (webform3)
The update hooks should take care of migrating your configuration. Output and styles have switched to be webform4 compatible. You will need to adjust your templates (webform_form.tpl.php, webform_progressbar.tpl.php) and styles.
Just install and enjoy.
Usage for version 1.x
- The title for a step is taken from the first fieldset of it's page or from the name it's preceeding Page-break (which obviously doesn't work for the first page).
- You may want to override webform-form.tpl.php because it forces form-elements to be rendered above everything else (including the step-bar generated by this module). See
Usage for version 2.x
- (webform3) Once the module is enabled you can configure the steps just like in webform4.
- Once the module is enabled the webform steps provided by webform (or by our webform3 backport) become clickable. Note that it's only possible to navigate forward one step at a time.
Works with webform_ajax.