This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is link between Webform's and User Profile data by providing the ability for the webform creator to choose which profile fields they would like to add to their webform, and then those fields will be auto-populated when the webform is filled out. In addition, it provides a clever synchronize functionality where after a user submits a webform with different data than their profile, it will ask them which fields they would like to update within their profile. On the flip side of that, it will also ask them which webforms they would like to update when they modify their profile information.
This module is sponsored by AllPlayers.com
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, User Management
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,240
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.