Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a Payment component to Webform, allowing users to use payment gateways provided by the Pay module. This allows Webform to process credit card payments directly through merchants such as Authorize.net, PayFlow Pro, or any system supported by Pay module.
Note that while this module does not store financial information (beyond credit card type and last four digits), it does not make this module inherently secure. Before accepting any kind of credit card payment, even if you're immediately sending it to another site like PayPal or Authorize.net, you MUST obtain a valid SSL certificate for your transactions to be secure between the user's browser and the server (https). Webform Pay does not enforce this requirement.
- Webform (requires 3.11 or higher)
- Pay (requires 1.1 or higher)
- A payment gateway module for Pay (i.e. PayFlow Pro or Authorize.net). This module does not currently work with the PayPal Website Payments Standard! See issue #1266964.
A previous project at this location has been renamed to "webform_simple_payments" (for integration between Webform and Simple Payments module). It's new home is accessible at http://drupal.org/project/webform_simple_payments
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 160 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,069
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!