A simple, small add-in that adds an editable class against each webform component to the webforms module.
The module is available in both D6 and D7 versions.
We are in conversation with the good fellows working on project webform to get this module incorporated into the webform module in readiness for the D8 release.
Release 7.x-3.1 adds the ability to add user defined classes to nodes whilst displayed in edit mode.
N.B. 7.x-3.x is alpha code
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Developer, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 1,215 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,134
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 17 January 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.