This module allows you to add html5 autofill (autocomplete) attributes to your
form elements. These are part of the WHATWG HTML standard and are implemented
by some modern browsers such as chrome. This helps the browser understand how
to fill in the element to ensure an optimum autofill experience for your end
This module depends on webform.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 206
- Last modified: 28 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.