This small module restricts logging for messages with a severity lower than configured value.
To use it, install it as usual and go to admin/config/development/logging and select the mininal level to log.
All messages with a lower severity will not be sent to watchdog hooks (dblog, syslog, ...).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 556
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.