Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Wabi theme is a original recolorable theme for Drupal 5.x and 6.x
- Midium tone color with brush taste for elegance.
- Recolorable theme (like Garland theme) with color module.
- Many original color schemes are prepared.
- Supports both 2 column and 3 column layout.
- Supports both liquid and fixed width layout. It can be easily switched and configured at the theme setting page.
It is tested with Firefox, IE-7, Opera and Safari.
To change the color scheme or customizing color, you need to use the public file system.
To use custom theme settings with Drupal 5.x, you need to install Theme Settings API module.
Customizing style sheet
To change the style.css file, you need to change the color scheme back to the default one first. Then make any changes, test it, and reselect the color scheme of your preference. If you do not follow these steps, your change to the style.css would not be in effect. This is because of the mechanism of Drupal's color module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 246 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 39,043
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.