This module allows users to post nodes automatically to one of the most popular European social networks - VK. Currently supports posting on group and user walls.
- Module requires cURL library.
- Module doesn't send nodes to the wall from local web server if checkbox "Add a link to the node" is checked.
- To provide possibility to send images with text you have to add image field to a node type.
Current project status
This project is actively maintained by Anpolimus
At 7.x branch we are testing new large improvement - configuration with tokens.
If you have time, please test dev version of the module.
Current general target are:
- Implement test to the module.
- Fix bugs, added by community.
- Migrate to Drupal 8
Drupal 8 migration status
Currently, I'm working with migration of configuration pages to Drupal 8. Dev version is not working.
If you have time to help me we D8 - feel free and assign to yourself any of 8.x task
Module development was not sponsored by anyone (except initial D7 migration). It was created for the love of Drupal.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community
- Reported installs: 1,136 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 15,663
- Last modified: 13 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.