Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Visualize is a Views style plug-in for implementing the jQuery Visualize charting tool.
jQuery Visualize provides accessible charts providing textual information to non-visual users.
This plug-in is tested in the following browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox 2, Firefox 3.5, Safari 3 and 4, Opera 9.
- Enable this module at Administer >> Site building >> Modules.
- Download jQuery Visualize Plugin from http://www.filamentgroup.com/lab/jquery_visualize_plugin_accessible_char...
- Place the content of the ZIP file inside /visualize/jquery_plugin folder
- Create or edit a View and choose "jQuery Visualize" as style plugin
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,620
- Last modified: March 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.