Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module adds next and previous links on content pages when accessed from a view. It is intended for dynamic and/or paged view results, where the result set changes according to exposed filters, current user access rights,...
You may need this module if the content which comes after a given content depends on context, and more precisely depends on which content list you came from. This means no navigation link will be displayed if you come to the second level page directly, without using the first level view.
You may also look at this comparison of next/previous modules.
More info in the README file.
- Colorbox Node: see for a workaround.
Developed by Insite
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Paging, SEO, Site Navigation, Views
- Reported installs: 935 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,238
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 5, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.