Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by slv_ on
Viewport is a simple module that provides a user interface from which to set:
- Several pages for which a viewport HTML metatag will be added to the HTML header
- The viewport values that will be used for those pages. The same values are applied for all pages. There's not a per-page configuration for the time being.
The Viewport module is written by Salvador Molina.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Media, Mobile, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 1,022 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,519
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: July 21, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.