Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by keithm on
Viewfield provides a field that holds a reference to a View and renders it whenever the entity containing the field is displayed.
- Author chooses one or more views and displays from a list.
- View arguments (contextual filters) may be supplied literally or through tokens.
- Administrators may restrict which views and displays may be assigned.
- Administrators may supply default values that will be used for all entities in a bundle, making it unnecessary to supply field values for each piece of content.
See the handbook page for more information.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Fields, Views
- Reported installs: 27,875 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 163,288
- Last modified: February 22, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.