Allows users to pick a winner of two nodes of the same type.
This module allows users to vote on pairs of nodes for each content type. After a user votes on a random pair by picking a winner, he or she will be directed to vote on the next random pair.
Versus is a rewrite of the Smackdown module that doesn't create any nodes. Smackdown views each X vs. Y pair as a "smackdown" node. This doesn't scale well when users are required to vote on large numbers of pairs. An example is all possible combinations of nodes for a given content type. For each content type, n choose 2 nodes need to be created, and this grows very large very quickly.
CRUD is handled by the Voting API module, which is required as a dependency.
6.x requires Views 3. It's working very badly now, but working. I'll try to resolve all bugs and requests ASAP.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Downloads: 2,262
- Last modified: September 2, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.