This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
VirtualBox Vagrant Chef Drupal installHow
- Download and Install VirtualBox (ensure you are on the latest version 4.0.8+)
- Install vagrant
- Download a vagrant box:
vagrant box add base http://files.vagrantup.com/lucid32.box
- Download or Clone this project go to the folder and launch the box:
cd [vagrant project directory]; vagrant up
- Add this line to your /etc/hosts (or windows equivalent):
126.96.36.199 drupal.vbox.local dev-site.vbox.local
That's it, files in "public" are served here : http://drupal.vbox.local/
To connect to the console of you instance:
You can add
XDEBUG_PROFILE to your GET parameter to generate an xdebug profile, e.g. http://dev-site.vbox.local/?XDEBUG_PROFILE
You can then investigate at http://dev-site.vbox.local/webgrind/
Phpmyadmin is available http://dev-site.vbox.local/phpmyadmin/. User
Other projects of interest
(Development sponsored by: AllPlayers.com)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 3,850
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.