This project will provide a suite of usability testing tools that will allow data to be recorded and analyzed in order to make improvements to your site and modules. This suite can be used for both remote and local usability testing.
Particpants in a usability study will get an individual environment which allows the participants the flexibility to start and stop their test as needed and even switch computers, making remote usability testing more friendly.
The intent of this module is to help developers perform usability testing, easily interpret the results, and make changes accordingly.
Data collection plug-ins
- Form submission - collects the user input to forms.
- Live feedback - collect user comments through an AJAX dialog while running a test.
- User path - collect the user path taken to complete a task and compare to defined ideal path.
Data analysis plug-in
Each of the data collection plug-ins provides a basic analysis display.
Future desired plug-ins
- Video stream - record video of the participant.
- Audio stream - record audio of the participant.
- Screen-cast - record the screen of the participant.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Downloads: 3,560
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.