Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Allows users to rate other users. Each user's rating (the voting results) is displayed on his or her user page.
Currently, there is no explicit voting functionality. A vote can only be cast by calling the API function uservote_set_user_rating(). The API is as follows:
- uservote_set_user_rating($user, $vote)
- Rate a user.
- Gets a user's voting results from the cache/database.
- User Vote depends on the Voting API.
- The "Ratings" section on user pages can only be seen with the proper permissions.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Downloads: 1,032
- Last modified: September 8, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!