Allows users to rate other users. Each user's rating (the voting results) is displayed on his or her user page.
Currently, there is no explicit voting functionality. A vote can only be cast by calling the API function uservote_set_user_rating(). The API is as follows:
- uservote_set_user_rating($user, $vote)
- Rate a user.
- Gets a user's voting results from the cache/database.
- User Vote depends on the Voting API.
- The "Ratings" section on user pages can only be seen with the proper permissions.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating
- Downloads: 1,026
- Last modified: September 8, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.