Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows you to give userpoints when a specific CCK field is populated. For fields that accept multiple values it will give points each time a new value is added.
- Config page to let you choose which fields give users points.
- Let's you specify if the points are awarded to the node author or the user updating the node
- Allows you to choose how many points to award
- Points can be given based on moderation
This module is sponsored by Astonish Designs
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,179
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!