This module tries to make users nodes. It cares for automatic creation and deletion of a node for each user, the so called usernode.
- Use Views to build user listings or even searches. Usernode provides an easy customizable default view.
- Makes building of Node Profile easier. You may use it to present the users nodeprofile to the public.
- Use features, which other modules provide for nodes, with users. Think of comments, taxonomy...
Note: The usernode itself is empty. It's just a placeholder for its user.
Users interested in a Drupal 6 version read http://drupal.org/node/249109
Status: There won't be any active development in the Drupal 5 version or earlier any more.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Management, Views
- Downloads: 8,159
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.