Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module helps users to merge together duplicate accounts. It uses a hook system so other modules can do whatever they need to manage their relationships to users.
Notes for version 2.x
A new interface allows users with the right permissions to choose how each user
property should be merged. This includes the ability to merge fields,
referencing entities, and other entities owned by the selected users. This aims
to provide a more finely tuned merge process, as well as to minimize errors and
information loss. See
usermerge.api.php for more information.
Integration with other modules
Immediate integration with other modules is contained in module-specific files in
Modules supported out of the box:
- Entity Reference
- Multiple E-mail
- Profile 2
- Real Name
- User Reference (References)
- User Points
Self-Serve User Merge
Self-Serve User Merge is a submodule that allows users with the “Merge own
accounts” permission to merge a different account into the currently active one,
user/%/edit/merge. The user will have to enter the e-mail address
and password of the account that will be merged.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Management
- Reported installs: 348 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,141
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.