Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module helps users to merge together duplicate accounts. It uses a hook system so other modules can do whatever they need to manage their relationships to users.
Notes for version 2.x
A new interface allows users with the right permissions to choose how each user property should be merged. This includes the ability to merge fields, referencing entities, and other entities owned by the selected users. This aims to provide a more finely tuned merge process, as well as to minimize errors and information loss. See
usermerge.api.php for more information.
Integration with other modules
Immediate integration with other modules is contained in module-specific files in the
Modules supported out of the box:
- Entity Reference
- Multiple E-mail
- Profile 2
- Real Name
- User Reference (References)
- User Points
Self-Serve User Merge
Self-Serve User Merge is a submodule that allows users with the “Merge own accounts” permission to merge a different account into the currently active one, by visiting
user/%/edit/merge. The user will have to enter the e-mail address and password of the account that will be merged.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Management
- Reported installs: 368 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,472
- Last modified: December 14, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.