Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
User Terms allows a site administrator to assign taxonomy vocabularies to users, from which terms can be applied to users and shown on account pages. It is integrated with the Profile module to allow custom placement of the vocabularies form on any profile category sub-tab. Views integration is provided (requires Views 6.x-2.8 or later).
- Hierarchical Select User Terms works with this module and HS to display user friendly hierarchical select boxes on the user edit form.
- User Tags is a defunct module that covered similar ground to this one. Both module use the same tables and therefore can't be run together; on the other hand it should be relatively easy to migrate because of this.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 393 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,401
- Last modified: January 20, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.