Let users register with a password on the registration form when verification mail is required.
By default, users can create accounts directly on the registration form, set their password and be immediately logged in, or they can create their account, wait for a verification e-mail, and then create their password. With this module, users are able to create their account along with their password and simply activate their account when receiving the verification email.
The variable module, mail editor and commerce checkout are supported in the D7 version, and the module is now in use in some complex setups.
Supported modules Drupal 8:
- Registration Password Token (Untested)
Supported modules Drupal 7:
Supported modules Drupal 6:
- Mail Editor (Untested)
Status D8 version:
We have started working on a D8 port. This will first include the basic functionality: a way to let users register with a password, but still receive a confirmation e-mail to activate their account. See D8 port link for the repo, will be moved to d.o. soon.
Status D7 version:
The current development version is close, but we are still working on 1.4. It could use more testing and we are creating more tests at this moment, report any issue you find during testing to the queue.
Status D6 version:
The port is finished, it does need a bit of polishing, but core functionality is working like expected.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security, Spam Prevention, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 5,722 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,829
- Last modified: December 2, 2014