This module sets a simple limit on the total number of users that can be added to a site.
While I suppose there might be other use cases, mine involves being able to set a quota on the total number of users in a site being managed through Aegir.
This module is part of a broader initiative to enable more SaaS-like capabilities with Drupal via Aegir. For more details, see the Software-as-a-Service Business Model we're building at OpenAtria.com.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 89 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,692
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.