The User Homepage module lets users choose a specific page of the site as their homepage. Users with a homepage will be redirected to this page upon successful login on the site.
The module provides two blocks. One of them allows users to save the current page as their homepage, and the other allows them to reset their homepage so that they are no longer redirected after login in.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 22 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 869
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 21 August 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.