DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
* Url Redirect is a simple, flexible module for allowing user(s) / role(s) to redirect from one
path to other.
* Url Redirect is also handy to add / edit / delete url(s) , specify role(s) / user(s) for url
redirect, set a message for url redirect, enable / disable.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Path Management, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 428 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,894
- Last modified: November 7, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.