#D8CX: I pledge that Update Notifications Disable will have a full Drupal 8 release on the day that Drupal 8 is released.
This module has exactly two audiences:
a) The paranoid, tinfoil hat people who don't want Drupal.org to have any information about the modules installed on their sites, even at the expense of their sites being secure.
b) Large organizations with their own Drupal distribution who want to handle the flow of update notifications.
If you are NOT either of these people, you do NOT want this module. It will prevent core's Update status module from being enabled, by design. Please see http://drupal.org/node/282919#comment-1074620 for more details.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,952
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.