This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides an API to Unfuddle for other Drupal modules and developers to use.
Other modules making use of this:
To use, enable the module and in your code retrieve an Unfuddle object with:
$unfuddle = unfuddle_api_create();
For Drupal 7 Version, use
$unfuddle = new Unfuddle();
Not all methods from http://unfuddle.com/docs/api are currently available. Look through the class definition http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/unfuddle_ap... for which ones you can use now and write a patch for new ones!
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,816
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.