Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
User displays is part of the Display Suite and is an implementation of its API. It makes it possible to render the user profile fields (with or without the core profile module) into regions. It also exposes a block build mode so you can render different data of a user into a block region.
We have documentation, screencasts and more information available. Go and explore the world of Display suite.
Submodules: context reactions and conditions by ud-build modes, written by frega.
Updating to the 6.x-2.x branch
6.x-2.0 is a small update which brings this module in line with the release numbering and UI changes for Display Suite 2.x.
The Drupal 7 version of User displays has been merged into the Drupal 7 version of Display Suite.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 143 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,928
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!