This is a simple module that adds a checkout pane to the Ubercart checkout page to force the user to agree on the site's terms and condition.
You can configure the terms and conditions path.
Configuration screen is at Store administration -> Configuration -> Terms and conditions.
The checkbox label (and link) is themable.
This module has also lightbox2 support. If enabled, it will open the terms and conditions on a lightbox2. You can configure width and height of the lightbox.
Notes for themers and lightbox2:
The module appends a ?format=lightbox2 to the configured path so you can customize the page look (remove sidebars, headers, etc.) of the term and conditions page when viewed within lightbox2.
Refer to Lightbox2 - Howto add a lightbox to your images and other content for further explanations.
This is a replacement for Global Terms and Conditions. I have taken some ideas from it, but simplify the module a little bit and added lightbox2 support. The author of this contribution has agreed to forward further support and comments to this module.
Supported by Infomagnet Ltd.
See: uc_termsandconditions and .
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 754 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,010
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.