Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
General project information
Allows users with a "manage prices" role to specify per product price adjustments using user or role based rules.
This price adjustment can be a specific price, an amount offset, or a percentage offset from the original price of the base product (not attribute products, which may already add their own amounts to the result of this modules price adjustment).
It is important to consider the order of precedence when creating these rules:
- Role based pricing overrides the standard Ubercart "sell_price". When a user is a member of multiple roles with a specified pricing rule, then the lowest priced role price is used.
- User based pricing overrides all role based rules.
See the TODO.txt for known remaining tasks. If you have ideas, let us know.
- ubercart - http://drupal.org/project/ubercart
Project installation and configuration
See the README file.
Originally developed by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 52 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,629
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.