This project seeks for an new maintainer. Take a look on the related issue: https://www.drupal.org/node/2638112.
This module allows you to auction off products in your Ubercart store. When a product is put up for auction, users can no longer add the item to their cart, but they may place bids on it until the auction expires. The user that placed the highest bid on the product will then be able to add it to their cart and purchase it at the price they bid.
This module requires Ubercart 2. The auctions are working like eBay auctions, if you're using the Ubercart Auction Automated Bidding submodule, which is part of the stable Dev-Version.
Ubercart Auction is actively developed and maintained by Netzor.de.
- Works with any product or service you can sell through Ubercart, either with core UC modules or contributed ones*
- Works with any currency*
- Proxy or automatic bidding, in which the price you bid is only the maximum price you wish to pay for the product, and bids will be automatically placed on your behalf by the system until either the auction ends or the maximum price is reached
- Minimum bid increase, maximum bid increase and bid interval limits which can be set at both the global and the per-product level
- Automatic re-listing via the auto_restart_auctions submodule (is using Drupal's cron)
- Optional email notifications to users when they have won auctions or have been outbid
- Per-item bid history lists with easy deletion of errant bids
- Basic (and occasionally buggy) Views integration
- Basic API for writing modules to integrate with Ubercart Auction
- Optional submodules to enable "Buy Now" functionality and basic anti-sniping features
*: Theoretically… please test if you can.
- Date (= http://drupal.org/project/date)
- CCK (= http://drupal.org/project/cck)
- Ubercart (= http://drupal.org/project/ubercart) - Please notice: In the past there has been the auction checkout via the cart of ubercart. That's removed. So it should be not hard to remove the whole dependency to Ubercart. Support in this way would be highly appreciated.
Things UC Auction can't and probably will never do, so please stop asking, but feel free to implement it as a third-party module if you so wish:
- Product attributes (see in issue at http://drupal.org/node/773552)
- Reverse auctions or quote bidding, where the initial party requests a quote price for a product or service and potential providers attempt to underbid each other on a quote for that product/service
- Reserve prices (they're evil!)