Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Allows Drupal to manage user accounts for UBB and provide single sign-on. Also includes a simple importer/exporter for copying existing user accounts between UBB and Drupal.
This module is intended to serve as a bridge for UBB sites to integrate with, or begin migrating to, Drupal. With this module, you can:
- Import your existing UBB users into Drupal.
- Export your existing Drupal users to UBB.
- Create a matching UBB account when a new Drupal user registers.
- Update UBB when a user changes their name, e-mail address or password.
- Log a user in/out of UBB when they log in/out of Drupal (by setting a cookie).
- UBB 7.5.4.x. Other versions may work, but have not been tested.
- Your Drupal instance MUST be able to access your UBB database (obviously).
- The single sign-on feature will only work if Drupal and UBB share the same domain name. It will not work cross-domain or with subdomains (if you're not sure what that means, see the table below). This is a result of the way UBB handles the login cookie and cannot be changed.
If Drupal is at... and UBB is at... then single sign-on is... Same domain example.com
SUPPORTED Cross-domain example.com example.net Not supported Subdomain www.example.com ubb.example.com Not supported
This module is only minimally maintained, due to a lack of community interest. Apparently, the module's sponsors are the only people in the Drupal community using UBB. :)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,101
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!