Use Serial Field instead of this module.
This module maintains an additional serial number (the lnid - short for type-local nid) for each node on your site, as an auxiliary to the node ID (nid). lnids are unqiue only for the node's content type, whereas nids are unqiue for all nodes.
lnids are exposed via the Token module. When used in conjunction with the Pathauto module, this enables you to have node paths where each node type has its own serial number-space (as opposed to all nodes sharing the global nid serial number-space).
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 54 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,543
- Last modified: February 17, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.