The Twinfield User Synchronisation module allows synchronisation of your Drupal users with the Twinfield accounting service.
This module is ideal for associations and other organizations which have a member administration in Twinfield as it allows the members to update their own information from Drupal and it will automatically be synchronised to Twinfield. This reduces the overhead of keeping duplicated membership administrations in both Drupal and Twinfield.
This module integrates with the Content Profile module and allows you to define a custom mapping of profile and Drupal user fields to Twinfield properties.
It requires the SOAP Client module to communicate with the Twinfield API.
Development of this module is done by Solide ICT.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 482
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.