The Drupal Tutorial Server enables site admins to embed contextual help into Drupal sites. It was created to manage the Drupal tutorial library at Tutr.tv. It can also be used to manage a custom set of tutorials in any Drupal site.
The module enables admins to embed tutorials directly into a Drupal site and to associate tutorials with relevant administrative pages. Then any administrator, with appropriate permissions, are presented with a popup menu of tutorials relevant to the administrative page they are currently on. With a simple click, they can view the tutorial directly from their Drupal admin.
Requirements & recommendations
This module does not have any required module dependencies.
It is designed to act as the back-end library manager for the Tutorials module. The Tutorials module provides the front-end interface for viewing tutorials within Drupal's admin. It is recommended to use both modules together.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive for the Tutr.tv Drupal tutorials project. LevelTen provides digital strategy, agile enterprise Drupal development and Internet marketing services. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Project management, Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,094
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.