This module provides a full tournament management system for Drupal.
- Tournaments are nodes
- Knockout brackets, round robin and ladder tournament types are packaged with this module. Other types can easily be implemented with a custom module.
- Tournament participants can be any entity type (e.g. user, node etc.)
- A Team entity type is available in this module. Teams are groups of users with administrators.
- Matches are nodes.
- Participants can enter scores for their matches among other actions.
- Basic Views support for displaying lists of Teams, Tournaments and Matches.
- Send messages to a tournaments participants via Privatemsg.
- BracketCloud, a free hosted tournament management web app at http://bracketcloud.com. There is a Drupal module that interacts with BracketCloud. Check it out at http://drupal.org/project/bracketcloud
Tournament for Drupal 8
I have been considering a re-write of Tournament for Drupal 8. Although the Drupal 7 version is packed with features, it makes too many assumptions and lacks flexibility. If anybody is interested in the conversation, please do reach out with your ideas in issue.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Games and Amusements
- Reported installs: 145 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,290
- Last modified: 24 April 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.