What is this module?
Add your favorite menu in the Drupal Toolbar
Toolbar Menu is now compatible with Admin Toolbar module to view your different menu into a drop-down menu.
How does it work?
- Manage your menus (Structure > Menu)
- Go to Config > Toolbar Menu > Toolbar Menu settings
- Check all menus you want to appear in your toolbar
- Re-order the menu entries if you want
- Save the configuration
- Go to People > Permissions
- Check the permissions you want apply in the Toolbar Menu section
- Your selected menus must appears in the toolbar
- Toolbar module
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Path Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 667 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,696
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 18 February 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.