This module allows you to insert tokens into a textarea. It supports both plain text and wysiwyg textareas. The format used for the insert is compatible with Token Filter.
This module contains three modules:
- Token Insert UI: Allows you to select which tokens are available for the insert, by default all tokens are shown. This module doesn't have to be enabled to use the others.
- Token Insert (text): Add a fieldset under each textarea, works for both plain text fields and wysiwyg fields.
- Token Insert (wysiwyg): Adds an extra button to wysiwyg editors and opens a popup to select the token to insert.
Dependencies for Drupal 6:
- For Token Insert (wysiwyg):
Dependencies for Drupal 7:
- jQuery update will make opening the dialog a lot faster, especially if you have a lot of tokens.
Thanks to Jelle
The author can be contacted for paid customizations of this module as well as Drupal consulting and development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 4,872 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 32,413
- Last modified: September 24, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.