Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides extra token replacements for strings, dates, and numbers.
// Number replacement
token_replace($original, 'number', 123);
// String replacement
token_replace($original, 'string', 'hello world');
// Date replacement
token_replace($original, 'date', time());
For more information, please see:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 941
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!